Windhorse Elder Care provides a range of therapy services for elders and their families related to the transitions of aging as well as counseling for all ages in our Windhorse Counseling Clinic.
- Windhorse’s holistic approach to psychotherapy honors the tasks and transitions of mind, body and spirit.
- Our therapists are skilled, trained professionals, with advance degrees in the areas of psychology, gerontology, grief & loss, end-of-life and geriatric care management.
- We take special care in creating and maintaining relationships with sensitivity and understanding, fostering interactions that are built on compassion and respect.
- We are exceptionally caring and highly skilled in working with grief and loss, isolation, depression, anxiety, memory loss and other issues that can affect elders and their families.
- We enjoy helping people thrive!
“My wife had dementia and needed to be placed in a memory care community in Louisville.
The Windhorse Care partners cared for my wife with compassion, patience and understanding. I felt Christine was safe and engaged and the team brought a person centered approach and contemplative practice. They were a special group.
The team meetings were always about how best to provide for Christine. WEC worked closely with the care community staff to compliment the care from both groups.
I think the most surprising part of this experience was how engaged WEC was from intake, supervision, team leadership, companions to the caregiver support group.” – Harry Lindmark