Windhorse Elder Care
Fill out our Client Service Request Form.
Learn about our COVID-19 response:
Read about Our Services
- We offer in-home and in-facility services ranging from basic companion care to advanced psychological care.
- We provide compassionate personal care.
- Our caregivers support all activities of daily living including but not limited to; transportation, meal preparation, and light housekeeping.
- Our team leaders are trained to provide medical advocacy and case management by acting as a liaison with each client’s network of community providers including; physicians, mental health providers, and other specialists.
- We strongly believe in serving the entire family system by providing support and ongoing education through regular family meetings and check-ins.
- We specialize in memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s as well as end-of-life and respite care.
- We offer one hour per week to 24/7 care coverage, housemate’s, and on-call services.
“My wife had dementia and needed to be placed in a memory care community in Louisville.
The Windhorse Care partners cared for my wife with compassion, patience and understanding. I felt Christine was safe and engaged and the team brought a person centered approach and contemplative practice. They were a special group.
The team meetings were always about how best to provide for Christine. WEC worked closely with the care community staff to compliment the care from both groups.
I think the most surprising part of this experience was how engaged WEC was from intake, supervision, team leadership, companions to the caregiver support group.” – Harry Lindmark