act essay results
creative writing uc davis
soccer coaching resume
go to link
english bulldog puppies with papers
one more lesson essay
pasticca blu viagra
essays on narrative writing
go to site
do my homework for me please
reed college supplement essay
jak dziaЕ‚a viagra i ile kosztuje
abilify urinary retention
sample resume project manager construction
cialis fa male alla prostata
age limit for cialis
cuanto cuesta viagra en ecuador
donde comprar cialis generico contrareembolso en espaa
assertion example essay about myself
writing service complaint letters
sample short story analysis essays
canterbury tales essay wife bath
62 utlfile reading and writing service
Windhorse Elder Care
Fill out our Client Service Request Form.
Learn about our COVID-19 response:
Read about Our Services
- We offer in-home and in-facility services ranging from basic companion care to advanced psychological care.
- We provide compassionate personal care.
- Our caregivers support all activities of daily living including but not limited to; transportation, meal preparation, and light housekeeping.
- Our team leaders are trained to provide medical advocacy and case management by acting as a liaison with each client’s network of community providers including; physicians, mental health providers, and other specialists.
- We strongly believe in serving the entire family system by providing support and ongoing education through regular family meetings and check-ins.
- We specialize in memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s as well as end-of-life and respite care.
- We offer one hour per week to 24/7 care coverage, housemate’s, and on-call services.
“My wife had dementia and needed to be placed in a memory care community in Louisville.
The Windhorse Care partners cared for my wife with compassion, patience and understanding. I felt Christine was safe and engaged and the team brought a person centered approach and contemplative practice. They were a special group.
The team meetings were always about how best to provide for Christine. WEC worked closely with the care community staff to compliment the care from both groups.
I think the most surprising part of this experience was how engaged WEC was from intake, supervision, team leadership, companions to the caregiver support group.” – Harry Lindmark