conclusion in a thesis homework writing service edward said essay topics https://thembl.org/masters/what-is-the-meaning-of-methodology-in-research/60/ click here rubric thesis essay buy generic cialis online with mastercard https://plastic-pollution.org/trialrx/propentofylline-100mg-clomid/31/ https://homemods.org/usc/ideas-for-problem-solution-essays/46/ before after viagra pics can a pharmacist prescribe cialis cytotec how much does it cost go to link click here enthesis organ biology extended essay ib click gp essays on crime and punishment arab stereotype essay eng 101 essay assignment jocasta in oedipus the king essay source https://explorationproject.org/annotated/exemple-dissertation-franais-seconde/80/ city life country life essay hyponatremia review article pdf https://companionpetstn.com/medication/levitra-eden-prairie/32/ higher english essays word count https://elkhartcivictheatre.org/proposal/essay-on-how-i-spent-my-vacation/3/ doxycycline azithromycin interaction https://servingourchildrendc.org/format/rubric-for-argumentative-essay-middle-school/28/ ampicillin manufacturer reflective essay key points Contact us for a free consultation: 303-786-9313
Our clinicians take on a relationship with clients as a practice in awareness to use ordinary day-to-day activities as an opportunity to deepen the relationship and their capacity for compassion in every situation.
- We offer in-home and in-facility services ranging from basic companion care to advanced psychological care.
- We provide compassionate personal care.
- Our caregivers support all activities of daily living including but not limited to; transportation, meal preparation, and light housekeeping.
- Our team leaders are trained to provide medical advocacy and case management by acting as a liaison with each client’s network of community providers including; physicians, mental health providers, and other specialists.
- We strongly believe in serving the entire family system by providing ongoing education and support through regular family meetings and check-ins.
- We specialize in memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s as well as end-of-life and respite care.
- We offer one hour per week to 24/7 care coverage, housemate’s, and on-call services. In addition, we have trained therapists that offer counseling services for our clients and families.
[VIDEO]: Learn More about Windhorse Elder Care
- Our caregivers are employees, not independent contractors and are trained professionals with advanced degrees in the areas of: psychology, gerontology, grief, end-of-life issues and geriatric care management.
- You will not be surprised by new people coming into your home, such as may happen with other home care agencies.
- We only employ professionals with years of experience.
- Read all about our Windhorse staff here.
Our Unique Care Model:
- Our mindful and intelligent approach to caregiving is unique in the industry.
- The Windhorse approach trains our caregivers to attune to the specific needs of our clients, refining their awareness in responding to both small and significant changes over time.
- A personalized and dedicated team meets regularly to discuss the continuity of care-giving within a contemplative perspective.
- We take care in creating and maintaining relationships with sensitivity and understanding.
- Even the most basic tasks are approached as opportunities to develop greater awareness and foster deeper relationships.
- We are here to help you get the most out of life and we enjoy helping people thrive!
More About Us:
- Class A Licensed (skilled, non-medical).
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rating.
- We offer a free initial consultation.
- Our prices are very competitive, and you receive the added benefit of caregivers with advanced degrees.
- Locally owned since 2000.