Contact us for a free consultation: 303-786-9313 or email email@example.com
Our clinicians take on a relationship with clients as a practice in awareness to use ordinary day-to-day activities as an opportunity to deepen the relationship and their capacity for compassion in every situation.
- We offer in-home and in-facility services ranging from basic companion care to advanced psychological care.
- We provide compassionate personal care.
- Our caregivers support all activities of daily living including but not limited to; transportation, meal preparation, and light housekeeping.
- Our team leaders are trained to provide medical advocacy and case management by acting as a liaison with each client’s network of community providers including; physicians, mental health providers, and other specialists.
- We strongly believe in serving the entire family system by providing ongoing education and support through regular family meetings and check-ins.
- We specialize in memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s as well as end-of-life and respite care.
- We offer 24/7 care coverage, housemate’s, and on-call services. In addition, we have trained therapists that offer counseling services for our clients and families.
[VIDEO]: Learn More about Windhorse Elder Care
- Our caregivers are employees, not independent contractors and are trained professionals with advanced degrees in the areas of: psychology, gerontology, grief, end-of-life issues and geriatric care management.
- You will not be surprised by new people coming into your home, such as may happen with other home care agencies.
- We only employ professionals with years of experience.
- Read all about our Windhorse staff here.
Our Unique Care Model:
- Our mindful and intelligent approach to caregiving is unique in the industry.
- The Windhorse approach trains our caregivers to attune to the specific needs of our clients, refining their awareness in responding to both small and significant changes over time.
- A personalized and dedicated team meets regularly to discuss the continuity of care-giving within a contemplative perspective.
- We take care in creating and maintaining relationships with sensitivity and understanding.
- Even the most basic tasks are approached as opportunities to develop greater awareness and foster deeper relationships.
- We are here to help you get the most out of life and we enjoy helping people thrive!
More About Us:
- Class A Licensed (skilled, non-medical).
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rating.
- We offer a free initial consultation.
- Our prices are very competitive, and you receive the added benefit of caregivers with advanced degrees.
- Locally owned since 2000.
Check out our frequently asked questions here.