Our Unique Approach
- We offer a unique approach to elder care. Our staff clinicians are comprised of extensively trained home health care providers with graduate degrees in psychology and related fields.
- The practice of “Basic Attendance” in many ways is as old as the human experience itself…one individual caring for another in a time of need; caring with body, mind and spirit…wholly present.
- Our clinicians take on a relationship with clients as a practice in awareness to use ordinary day-to-day activities as an opportunity to deepen the relationship and their capacity for compassion in every situation.
- There are a number of providers in the community doing outstanding, but similar work for seniors. Where we stand apart is in the specialized training of our staff. Our dedicated staff employees have degrees in counseling and pastoral care, and are highly skilled and experienced at providing therapeutic supports to elders experiencing psychological difficulties.
- We are skilled and trained in working with elders (and their families) who have psychological difficulties. Our counselors are trained in pastoral care, psychotherapy and counseling, as well as geriatric studies and elder care.
- While we specialize in elders, we are not limited to doing work with elders. We will provide personal care for younger individuals who have non-psych issues using our unique, circle of care approach.