https://samponline.org/blacklives/essay-about-essential-job-skills/27/ braveheart speech quote https://aaan.org/indications/buying-viagra-in-a-canadian-pharmacy/27/ honesty is the best policy essay in simple english british society for haematology essay prize follow url acheter cialis generique en ligne follow url application example essays research papers done on gay marriage jobs at boost anachronism essay go to link cost viagra kenya https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/essay-editing-tips/27/ click go here https://drtracygapin.com/erections/cialis-sky-pharmacy/25/ best expository essay ghostwriters sites get link anti gay marriage essay titles for social media image compression research papers good thesis statement on gambling source site go babies speech development theatre light and sound essay levitra selawik https://internexus.edu/published/best-persuasive-essay-proofreading-services-us/51/ katturai in tamil about national flag https://shedbuildermag.com/research/answering-essay-questions-outline/28/ https://mdp.berkeley.edu/wp-content/uploads/?online=buddhism-in-china-essay-dbq Our Unique Approach
- We offer a unique approach to elder care. Our staff clinicians are comprised of extensively trained home health care providers with graduate degrees in psychology and related fields.
- The practice of “Basic Attendance” in many ways is as old as the human experience itself…one individual caring for another in a time of need; caring with body, mind and spirit…wholly present.
- Our clinicians take on a relationship with clients as a practice in awareness to use ordinary day-to-day activities as an opportunity to deepen the relationship and their capacity for compassion in every situation.
[VIDEO]: Learn More about Windhorse Elder Care
- There are a number of providers in the community doing outstanding, but similar work for seniors. Where we stand apart is in the specialized training of our staff. Our dedicated staff employees have degrees in counseling and pastoral care, and are highly skilled and experienced at providing therapeutic supports to elders experiencing psychological difficulties.
- We are skilled and trained in working with elders (and their families) who have psychological difficulties. Our counselors are trained in pastoral care, psychotherapy and counseling, as well as geriatric studies and elder care.
- While we specialize in elders, we are not limited to doing work with elders. We will provide personal care for younger individuals who have non-psych issues using our unique, circle of care approach.
“My wife had dementia and needed to be placed in a memory care community in Louisville.
The Windhorse Care partners cared for my wife with compassion, patience and understanding. I felt Christine was safe and engaged and the team brought a person centered approach and contemplative practice. They were a special group.
The team meetings were always about how best to provide for Christine. WEC worked closely with the care community staff to compliment the care from both groups.
I think the most surprising part of this experience was how engaged WEC was from intake, supervision, team leadership, companions to the caregiver support group.” – Harry Lindmark